Skip to main content

When i tested my voice>


It is pretty boring these days when i concentrated on learning new programming languages and technologies,i having spending for eight hours and more in front of the computer analysing nothing much series of code.I am frustrated and tired but being love what i love to do make me not having a regret.I always sing to my self while i am coding.one day i thought,i should check my voice and hear it.I bought a new microphone and installled audacity in my linux machine.I recorded and heard, it’s pretty convinced me.Here i am presenting for you guys what i heard.
my voice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

creating first go program

for creating go program open your editor and paste this code, and save it as filename.go for example helloworld.go

package main import "fmt" func main() { fmt.Println("Hello, 世界") }
I will explain these codes in details for now , we will look how to run these code.

to run type go run helloworld.go  in terminal , we get


you can try golang online as well , golang