Skip to main content

moving your online data using mover.io


I got interested in mover.io because i can easily transfer my on-line storage data from one to another data storage space.Mover is fast and simple.When my Ubuntu one got expired i have to move one GB of data to another on-line storage,it is tedious task to download the whole content to your physical drive and again upload to another on-line drive.This is where it helps,moverio has api to interface between the cloud storages.I transfered my data from Ubuntu one to drop-box easily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

creating first go program

for creating go program open your editor and paste this code, and save it as filename.go for example helloworld.go

package main import "fmt" func main() { fmt.Println("Hello, 世界") }
I will explain these codes in details for now , we will look how to run these code.

to run type go run helloworld.go  in terminal , we get


you can try golang online as well , golang